Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'M BACK!

Hi friends! I'm back from a (brief?) hiatus. You may have noticed the name change. Seemed more fitting to me. The former was a bit of a mouth full.

It's currently 3:30 4:09 in the AM and I have to be at community outreach function in T minus 3 2 1/2 hours, but alas, here I am. Here are a few lovely things to help you get your Saturday off to a great start!


This seriously great double hair knot that I hope to add to my rotation very soon. (Spotted at Design Mom)


I'm loving the vintage ladder as a way to show off some cute throws. (Spotted at Cupcakes and Cashmere)



This GORGEOUS mother/son duo spotted at The Glow. Tell me he isn't one handsome little dude! The Blondie shirt cracks me up!


Also, I've found myself completely caught up in the hubbub that is surrounding Hillsong Conference 2011. I'm SERIOUSLY considering saving up money to go next year. Who's with me?!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment