Thursday, July 28, 2011

Birthday!!



That's right readers!  Tomorrow's my birthday! Before I sign off for the weekend though, I just wanted to pass on something I hope you'll do in my honor.  Give....... in some way give back.  If I could choose exactly how I would be remembered it would be as one who always gave to others.  As someone who always went out of her way to make sure others were taken care of.  As someone who used all of her available resources to make sure others had what they needed.  Below I'm leaving you with a few options of ways to give back.  Every little bit helps!

CharityWater- "charity: water is a non-profit organization bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations." (You can donate to my charity water campaign by clicking here)

TOMS- "With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need.  One for One"

The A21 Campaign- "Abolishing injustice in the 21st century"

I hope that you'll consider donating.  Those that can't go out and physically bring about change, can fund others who are, and take part in their reward.  Think about it....do it....

Here's a little treat for you as I sign off!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment