Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Monday readers!

What a lazy weekend this turned out to be, and MAN was it nice! We ran a few errands here and there, I attended a bridal shower for my lovely sis-in-law yesterday, and finished the weekend off with a great meal with friends. You may recall my mention of said “small gathering” in my last post.

Here was the menu:

Appetizer: Julia Child’s Bruschetta (because it just doesn’t get any better)
Main Course: Homemade pizza with pesto and goat cheese, topped with roasted bell pepper for the adults
Homemade pizza with tomato sauce and sliced mozzarella for the kiddos
Dessert: Brownie Trifle!

I was still full this morning, but I don’t regret eating all that I did. Try the recipes! They were delish (and I can say this because they weren’t my own.)

Have a great Monday!

Hugs,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment