Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bobbie Burgers

Happy Tuesday readers!  Today I want to show you the G-OR-GEOUS home found via Escapade.  If you know me, you know that I'm somewhat yellow obsessed.  So much so, that my kitchen is actually a rather bright shade of yellow.  It's no wonder that the home of Bobbie Burgers immediately caught my eye.


I love the use of color in this home.  Not just yellow, but pretty much every color can be found.  I love that there is no real scheme here.  White background with pops of color all tied in with the gorgeous paintings by Bobbie in each room.  I'm really the anti-floral kind of gal, but these just do it for me.

And this kitchen is absolutely dreamy!  I love EVERYTHING about it.  The white background, the yellow oven door, the artwork, and the use of wood.  It all feels very balanced.


And lastly the patio.  Simple...relaxing.  This is my kind of place.




No comments:

Post a Comment