Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's catch up time my friends....

I'm embarrassed at how long it has taken me to finally put some recipes up. My apologies... I've picked out some goodies that I go to quite often. Here goes...

Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce

Pancake Ingredients:
1 1/2 c Flour
1T Sugar
1T Baking Powder
3/4 tsp Salt
1c Milk
2 Eggs
4T Unsalted Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract

I mix all ingredients together and then spoon 1/4 c of mix into a skillet. Cook over medium heat (Level 5). You'll have to decrease the heat a bit once your pan has fully heated. If you don't, your pancakes will start to burn. Might I encourage you to throw some semi-sweet chocolate chips in there for the full, delicious experience. :)

Strawberry Sauce Ingredients:
1T Butter
1c Strawberries (sliced)
2T Sugar
1/8 tsp Cinnamon

Melt butter over medium heat. Add remaining ingredients and cook over medium low heat until thick and bubbly (approximately 7-8 minutes... I actually cook it for about 10-12 minutes). Serve in place of syrup and I PROMISE you won't regret it.

Up next... Rosemary Scones with Strawberry Jam....

No comments:

Post a Comment